Thread: remove decimal in RPM

Default remove decimal in RPM

HI,

I just installed IQ3 on hondata kpro...

everything is working fine, but I can't seem to find the option to remove the decimal values in RPM...its too annoying...

do I need to put calculation? please help. thanks

Default Re: remove decimal in RPM

In Datalink, open your IQ3 config file, right click over IQ3 logger button, and the LCD setup page should pop up.
    Go to Display pages tab and find your RPM display, left click, and another window should pop up called display page setting.

In that window should be a "Decimals to Display" option. Make sure that is set to 0. You'll have to do this change for every instance/page you have the RPMs displayed in.

After making changes, make sure you "SEND" the configuration to the IQ3 datalogger using the serial cable. Then power off and power back on the IQ3 and it should work correctly.

As I just typed this out, I am assuming you mean for your IQ3 display right? You are not talking about the actual Datalink program/run files are you? That would be a different fix.

Default Re: remove decimal in RPM

wow thanks! i didnt notice there is a scroll bar for the decimal to display i thought its .0, .00. and .000 only!