Thread: Supra AEM V2 with IQ3

Default Supra AEM V2 with IQ3

Is this possible?

I saw a previous post with prices. Im not concerned with logging through the dash as I can do that with the AEM already.

Am I able to see fuel level on this dash?

Please let me know whats necessary and give me some more info on the interface you offer.

Thanks,
    Cory

Default Re: Supra AEM V2 with IQ3

Sir,

Yes we can work with the series 2. If you don’t want to do data logging you can just buy the 250-DS-IQ3 display only dash. This unit is $649 and just does display. As for the fuel level, yes you can but you would need a USM (universal sensor module) $199 for the fuel level. The AEM can module will also run you $375 if you don’t already have it.

Default Re: Supra AEM V2 with IQ3

to racepak,

where can i download the manual for the aem vnet module?