Thread: Change Variable Name

Default Change Variable Name

I post this question as a new thread, so other users may find it, (rather then embeded as a digression in a differant thread that is already going).

When I open DataLink Software for any recorded session, I see a variable called "Exhaust Temp".
    Its in the top pane, Right Hand Side. see pic attached.

How do I rename this variable to what it really is, ie "Air Intake Temp".

Thx.

Default Re: Change Variable Name

After you do a 'read config' (otherwise as you do a read config it may change it back to the defualt name it is now) right click on the channel name, and you will be able to re name it.
    Then do a 'send config' once all changes have been made.

Edit: this would need to be done in the 'config' file, not a run file.

Thanks widemr, I'll try this weekend - too tired in the evenings after the daily grind !

Have you done a 'read config' in datalink recently? Do the channels appear in datalink in your config file?
    Cut down your exam stress by using our latest JN0-692 exam questions - pass4-sure.net and high quality 646-206 exam - pass4sure gmat and lynn We provide updated www.sterling.edu with 100% pass guarantee along with Thomas Aquinas College