Thread: IQ3\M880 Oil\Fuel Pressure wont display

Default IQ3\M880 Oil\Fuel Pressure wont display

I have a Motec M880 with a iq3 display dash with the interface module. Got everything hooked up and it will display all the EFI stuff (air temp, water temp, volts, rpm ect). I tried setting up the oil pressure and fuel pressure through the custom user 1-2 channels and it doesnt work even tried changing the channel values like in the video Shane T put out and still cant get it to work. any ideas?? Thanks in advanced.

Default Re: IQ3\M880 Oil\Fuel Pressure wont display

Guess not

Going to bump this same question for my Motec M800 pnp, I can see all channels listed on the Datalink software although I cannot make it display on my dash ?

Will answer this for others, the Motec M800 has CAN H & L pins that can be wired into, these need to be linked on the board itself to work (usually done on request at Motec) I tried this without success, I wired my Racepak IM into a 5 pin male XLR and plugged this into the Motec XLR communications plug that outputs CAN H & L and it all works.

Bump up
    I have the same question as the first post.... any help please?