Thread: Racepak and Megasquirt 3

Default Racepak and Megasquirt 3

Just bought the Megasquirts 3 and the racepak street dash along with MS@ interface cable. I had talked to DiyAutoTune and they had mentioned that the dash would display everything that the MS2 cable kit is supposed to display. Does anybody have experience with this setup and should I look out for anything. Ideas?

Default Re: Racepak and Megasquirt 3

Quote Originally Posted by ken.beaty
    Just bought the Megasquirts 3 and the racepak street dash along with MS@ interface cable. I had talked to DiyAutoTune and they had mentioned that the dash would display everything that the MS2 cable kit is supposed to display. Does anybody have experience with this setup and should I look out for anything. Ideas?
    No, but I'm curious about how you make out.

Well I will keep this thread updated with the status of the project!

Ken - any update? Thinking of ordering this and giving it a try.

Jeffw - same jeffw from COM?

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan

Jeffw - same jeffw from COM?
    yup, that's me!

Pretty sure I'm going to pick one of these up for my IQ3 & MS3/3X combo - I'll let you know how it goes at Mosport if I get it installed in time...