Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: datalink crash when 'import video' button pressed

Default Re: datalink crash when 'import video' button pressed

Is there a way to get an older version so I could import video?

See the work around that worked for me that I posted here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1396#p5902

Same result for me. "Work around" does work, thanks.
    Are they going to fix it?
    Tom

We are preparing for the release of an updated version of DatalinkII, which should solve the video import issues. Keep an eye on the website for the release information.

Thanks

Tim

Thanks Tim, knew you guys would come through!

I'm having the same problem also, MFC error under Win7 64bit. Fortunately this is not a show stopper.

Work around to the View Video button is to copy the video file into the same directory as the .rpk file and name it the same as the .rpk (obviously keeping the video file extension).

But all I really need is to get the .CSV file for use with TrackVision ... I was able to get that file via the "Create Trackvision Video" button. Once the .CSV is created I don't need DataLinkII to do any of my video sync, I use TrackVision to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by tim@racepak
    We are preparing for the release of an updated version of DatalinkII, which should solve the video import issues. Keep an eye on the website for the release information.

Thanks

Tim
    This was posted quite a while ago. I just checked the download page, and all I see is 3.8.6. Any update on "when"?

Version 4.1.1 now appears on the download page

http://racepak.com/downloads/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12