Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: display fade?

Default display fade?

I just pulled my car out of the garage, and noticed that some of the segments have faded. The IQ3 has been back to the factory for missing segments before. Is there a fix for this?

Default Re: display fade?

Yes we do have a fix. If you would like to give us a call and we can get you an RMA number and get it handled for you. 949-709-5555

Thanks, I have a couple of races coming up, but as soon as there is a break in the action, I'll give you a call.

I have a similar problem with my IQ3........ is the only option to send it back to you guys ???

Yes, as it requires the dash to be disassembled for the repair. You can call our tech/sales department at 1-949-709-5555 and they can provide an RMA for your return.

Thanks

Tim

Thanks for the reply Tim.

Sorry, just a few further questions.

1. So is there a cost associated with this repair ??
    2. Does it matter that my unit is a Haltech unit ??
    3. Does it matter than my unit is also approx 2 years old ??

I need the unit in my race car to be working at the moment as does the other user with the same issue, however I do plan on building a new car later this year, so what I think I might do is escalate the purchase of another IQ3 datalogger from you so that the new unit can go into my race car and then I can send the faulty unit back so I won't be without a dash.

Hello ???

There would not be a cost associated with the repair, as it is covered under warranty, regardless if it is a Haltech or standard Racepak dash.

Thanks

Tim

That's great news...... thanks so much for the reply.

I will get my self sorted with a display so I have something for the car and then get the faulty unit to you.

Fraser

Looks like I'm having the same issue with my dash after bringing the car out of winter storage...

Approximately how long would a repair take once you receive it? Will call for RMA next week.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast