Thread: Mallory distributor rotor #318 request.

Default Mallory distributor rotor #318 request.

Greetings all!

Just like to inquire about plans to do a run of p/n 318 rotors in the future? And to put in an official request. Could you guys please do a run of #318 rotors? I have an old boat that has a mallory distributor with a cable operated tach and I'd like to keep it that way. Thank you for any consideration.

Cheers.................Todd

Todd,

Unfortunately that rotor was discontinued. And, at this time there is no plan to bring those units back, what I would look at if you need that rotor is to try to see online if there are any available and check to see if any are for sale on eBay. Sorry for the bad news on the rotor.

Thanks for getting back to me on this. Ok, it was a long shot, just thought I'd put it out there. Yeah everyone I've found that carries Mallory is out. I'll continue keeping an eye on eBay.

Cheers...................Todd

There is a few here from Australian ebay sellers:
    https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_...rotor&_sacat=0
    Gary
    Regards, Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz64 View Post
    There is a few here from Australian ebay sellers:
    https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_...rotor&_sacat=0
    Gary
    Thanks Gary! You're a life saver! They had 1 (one) left. I think it might have been the last one in captivity.

Cheers....................Todd

Good to hear a happy result.

Gary
    Regards, Gary