Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not running good at all

Default Not running good at all

That sounds better. Yeah, they're VERY sensitive to any air (exhaust) leaks. There can't be any...like no little flange leak or tick or crack or weld hole.

How deep is the O2 in the pipe? Lika a 3/8 or 1/2 tall bung (threaded area) ?

I think 1/2" at least.

Ok, as long as the bulk of the sensor is in the path of the exhaust flow.

I think it wouldn't hurt to cut the bung down a bit to get it in more.

Or, just plug that one and get a short one.

Double check all from exhaust port to sensor for any other tiny leaks.

Keep me posted, i love this shit man ! Haha

Got my stock 100k 5.3 (turbo) in the 10s so far with this system and it drives OE stock.... and im gonna push it further.

Hows it been going?

Quote Originally Posted by james92572@yahoo.com View Post
    Hows it been going?
    Sorry been busy "bought a duramax". It runs better but now runs crappy at start up and has a low end stumble, still dies every once in awhile coming to a stop. I'm not sure what I'm going to do been think about building amother motor and trying to do at least 550hp. If I do I think I'll pull all the msd stuff and dump it, I've done a bunch of late model engine swaps and never had any run like this.

Lemme know if you get rid of it,lol

If you still have your msd stuff on I had a very similar problem for quite some time. It turned out I had entered one of the coil part numbers wrong and one of my msd spark plugs was bad straight out of the box.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12