Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No start

Default No start

Thats awesome! The front cam sensor runs on 5v and the rear runs on 12v. Thats why there's 2 different connectors.

What happened to the map C code you had? Was it gone with the better ground or you changed the part #?

Default No start

I was trying a bunch of things and switched the engine setting to l92 I think that was the problem.

Default No start

Mine took about 5 starts and idle till learning is on a few minutes. Make sure to get the iac set properly.

Setting the iac stepper motor,disconnect battery,open iac adjustment screw till its level with top of TB if you have one, back off idle set screw (full closed tb blade) turn idle screw 3 full turns. (opening blade) reconnect battery. check tps position it should read 0%

start car till warm and learning(162 degrees)

iac should be close to where you need it. If its above 100 when warm repeat process opening blades with idle screw 1 turn at a time. if your at 0 iac then try closing the iac adjustment screw till your reading MSD specs on IAC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12