Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extension cable for handheld(2)

Default Extension cable for handheld(2)

Are there any extension cables for handheld ?

Default Extension cable for handheld(2)

I believe its listed under accessories on the site. If not,look under the MSD power grid accessories, i believe the can bus extension cables are listed there.

Anyone have the part number for the extension cable. I found the can-bus extension cables but nothing for the handheld controller.

Has anyone tried to cut/splice and shrink wrap the cable of the controller? I'm thinking of doing this to add the length I need so I can just have a plug under the dash.

msdtech1955 Guest

I've got the 7786 but that does not plug into the power unit or the handheld. My handheld has an 8 pin deutsch style connector. The Can-Bus harnesses have a 6 pin connector that will not plug into the LS EFI. It might work for the TBI unit.

I think I have found a compatible aftermarket connector so I will make my own cable I guess. Will post pics when I get it done.

msdtech1955 Guest

I have two 4 footers cables left from the ls series email me your address
    msdforms@msdperformance.com

Email sent.

msdtech1955 Guest

last ones ....sent

Got them. Thank you.

Is there any more extension cables or are there any going to be made up? Parts to make some up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast