Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: No power under WOT

Default No power under WOT

I do have a F.A.S.T dual wideband but not installed as that was on my carb setup for tuning. But i will have to install it before i do to much more testing. And i know you cant go off of like it but i have never seen it blue that far away from the exhaust port and the turbo housing also is blued after very little run time. The fabbed piece in the pics the O2 sensor i have installed at the end right after that. Ok for some reason it will not let me attach the pictures. Do you have an email address i can send them to instead?

You can email me at beans92572@gmail.com

That's odd hopefully it won't post twice. It will not let me attach the photos. Do you have an email I can send them to? I know you can't go by looks like but I have never seen the exhaust blue so far from the exhaust port and my turbo housing is blued which I don't have a lot of experience with. And only running for a short time and low boost. I do have a F.A.S.T dual wide band that I used for carb tuning. I will have to install it before I do to much more testing.

You should have them.

Ok so I took my car out this morning to get a quote on an intercooler install and I have two small issues I'm hoping. One is when I give it alittle throttle and let off quickly just to get the car rolling it stumbles and almost dies. Other than that while driving it runs ok. And then I did a wide open pull while watching my A/F and it went 10.5 then pulled an error, I'm guessing it's going way rich but should I adjust something to get it back in range. Oh I guess there is one other issue I installed a new pump and filters. Figured out the other pump was just cheap crap. My new Holley pump works great. But new pump or old it takes 2 or 3 starts after sitting overnight to stay running. Pump comes on and primes fires right up then dies. After the 3rd time it starts and runs fine.

msdtech1955 Guest

frost, pm me a daytime phone number .

Msdtech1955 it says you can not accept any more PM's until you clear some space.

msdtech1955 Guest

now try it

MSDtech1955 your PM box is full again lol. What do I need to do?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456