Thread: Cam Sensor Error H Code....No Fuel, No Spark???

Default Cam Sensor Error H Code....No Fuel, No Spark???

The Atomic is communicating correctly with the engine, because i see everything as i should be, recognizing oil pressure, map, iat, throttle pressure and so on. the only issue i find is that when in diagnostics screen, all are OK except for cam sensor. i read ERROR H. the engine just turns over, no fuel on the plugs, not wet at all, and no spark either. could it be just as simple as a bad sensor?? or is there an another issue here i may not be seeing??

Default Cam Sensor Error H Code....No Fuel, No Spark???

Error H indicates a history error. It saw an error with the cam sensor sometime within the last 10 key cycles and was corrected. An Error C would indicate a current issue.

Perform a Diagnostics reset and see if the issue comes back.

Check the connector at the cam sensor and related harness.