Thread: Hard to get up RPM When its warm.

Default Hard to get up RPM When its warm.

Hello,
    When I start up my car when it is cold it starts and goes nice, but when i wait about 5-10min and I start it when its warm its hard to get up the RPM its staying on 300-400 RPM, when i touch the gas pedal the car nearly stops,

My A/F Target Settings is:

Idle: 14.0

Cruise: 14.1

WOT: 12.9

And I have bought a damper but i don`t know if the plastic over the damper are going to stay there or should i take it of?

Hope to get some good advices.

Regards Oyvind Amundsen

What is the fuel pressure doing when you step on the gas once it is warm?

Is it dropping at all?

Did you ever fix your fuel pump setup so it won't cavitate?

Have you gone in tank or at least fixed your pickup lines?

Which distributor are you running and are you sure you have the rotor phasing correct?

Are you getting any codes for cavitation or injector duty cycle anymore? If so, the damper does not help those, you must have a good initial fuel setup before it will help.

What plastic are you referring to? Please provide a photo is possible.

Here is a picture of the plastic thing on the end of the damper.

Attached files

I believe that is just a protective cover for shipping. I would go ahead and remove it.