Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Problem with atomic efi

Default Problem with atomic efi

Yes.

Last time I drove my car it started jurking back n forward I was thinking it was the iac n now or the fuel pressure regulator or something bcuz I remember I got a trouble code for the Injector duty cycle .. What psi should I be running at adle and during running?

With your engine I would think anywhere from 45-50 lbs should be about right.

Bump

I think I remember around 42-46 at idle when mine was returnless. I keep mine at 50 on the regulator now.

Bump

Ok so ill try 50 psi at idle. What about when I'm driving normal?..

This is a trial and error thing. If it runs good at 50, leave it there, if you start getting lean outs at higher RPM or under higher load try to increase it to see if that cures the issue.

There are no hard and fast settings that anyone can tell you, you need to do what is right for YOUR car.

With the fuel system set to PWM the fuel pressure at idle may be around 35psi or so. Under load the fuel pressure will increase to match the demand.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456