Thread: what part no. do i need

Default what part no. do i need

i have a 2006 5.3 from a Silverado, but want to run a eldebrock 7139 intake and 90mm throttle body, want to run the a mild 76mm turbo so I need bigger injectors 80lb is what I wanted but don't know what connector I should get ev1 or ev6, and what impedance injector high or low, thanks.

Default what part no. do i need

The Atomic LS supports High-Impedance injectors and the base kit (PN 2950) includes the harnesses for the EV6 injectors.

The software allows the user to enter either the part number or flow rate of the injector.

The attached image is taken from the instructions.

Attached files

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR® Sprint® Cup team and nearly every NHRA® Pro–Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for GM's LS engine. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress–up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers, Flowtech Headers, NOS Nitrous, Weiand, Earl's Performance Plumbing, or Diablosport - Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.
Join us