Thread: atomic ls efi will it controll with a turbo

Default atomic ls efi will it controll with a turbo

Any info on anyone using this with a turbo yet. How does it control and react to boost Will it pull timing as boos rizes ? I am putting a bw s475 on a cam only 6.0 in my s10 and am torn between this and holley hp ls. What injectors can you use with the atomic as i am going to need 120 for it Stock truck intake

msdtech1955 Guest

Any info on anyone using this with a turbo yet.

Just pro charger guys .

How does it control and react to boost Will it pull timing as boos rizes ?

it does not , that would be a more complicated E.F.I. sytem that has adjustable fuel and timing maps.

I am putting a bw s475 on a cam only 6.0 in my s10 and am torn between this and holley hp ls. What injectors can you use with the atomic as i am going to need 120 for it Stock truck intake

changing to bigger flow injectors and fuel pump is not a problem

but, what your looking to do ...demands a fulling adjustable ecu .( big stuff-motec..etc..)

msdforms@msdperformance.com

Latitude: 31.730125
    Longitude: -106.29673

I'm confused. MSD published the following that says it supports turbo application.

http://www.msdignition.com/pdf/atomic_article.pdf

Car Craft Jan 2014

What gives? Is it "unsupported", but will work?

msdtech1955 Guest

Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2013 10:07 PM

Any info on anyone using this with a turbo yet.

at the time you posted, there was a handful of customers using them on pro-=chargers.

then after that, car craft did the turbo built.

What gives? Is it "unsupported", but will work?

yes, it will support a turbo..

msdforms@msdperformance.com

Latitude: 31.730125
    Longitude: -106.29673