Thread: Cannot communicate with Atomic EFI

Default Cannot communicate with Atomic EFI

Was hoping to be at this stage earlier today when the support on the phone was available but I was too late and ran into this error:

"ERROR !

CANNOT COMMUNICATE WITH ATMOIC EFI."

I have verified the CAN cables are fully inserted into the sockets and that the hand held display is plugged into the correct port. Today is the first time I have attempted to power it up. Anybody have some ideas?

Attached files

Default Cannot communicate with Atomic EFI

Updated the three firmware files and it powers up and communicates now. I thought that it should of been able to do that out of the box, but it was simple enough.

Posting Permissions