Thread: LS Atomic on Edelbrock Victor Jr. LS1 EFI (LQ4 block w/ L92 heads)

Default LS Atomic on Edelbrock Victor Jr. LS1 EFI (LQ4 block w/ L92 heads)

Newbie wondering if the Atomic EFI LS will fit on the Edelbrock Victor LS1 EFI manifold as part of a LQ4 block/ L92 head build. If not, any suggestions for a similar build.

The Atomic system looks amazing and glad to see a simpler, but robust solutionfor the DIYers.

Thanks!

1955Panel

msdtech1955 Guest

yes sir ..like this ....... see pics below)

msdforms@msdperformance.com

Latitude: 31.730125
    Longitude: -106.29673

Attached files

Sorry to bring an old topic back up but I want to verify that the Atomic LS EFI will work with this engine set up. I just talk to someone at MSD and they told me it would not work. Also this will control both the fuel and single coil inputs? No need to the the 6010 controller?

Thanks