Thread: Anyone playing around with the TPS and MAP Enrichment?

Default Anyone playing around with the TPS and MAP Enrichment?

After playing around with the map and tps enrichments I noticed the sweet spot for my ls1 is 5% TPS and 20% MAP. MSD says 25% TPS enrichment is sufficient on most applications but if I set it any higher than 5% it has a nasty stumble on takeoff until it cleans out. I am running stock ls1 manifold and throttle body, ls6 injectors, and a comp cams XR281HR cam with 571/573 lift and 281/283 duration.

Im curious what settings other guys have found to work best on their engines.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lenny,

Make sure you update to the newest files found on the main LS atomic page. Just put them on the SD card and put it in the handheld. There is a major improvement in the throttle response. You will probably have to set up the TPS in the area of 20 and the MAP in the area of 15 or so with the new program, but it is a huge improvement.

Thanks or the response. I did the update on Saturday and noticed huge improvements already. Ill try the tps and map settings you recommended and post the results.