Thread: Dual wide band?

Default Dual wide band?

I notice in your brochure it mentions that a second sensor can be installed. Can we run dual wide bands? If so where would the other connect?

Default Dual wide band?

I would like to see an answer on this question. I just installed this kit on my 64 impala with an ls1, I was running a psi harness with stock ecu tuned and it definitely doesn't run as good as it did with the stock ecu, yet. I currently have a autometer wideband on the other exhaust bank and it is reading different than the wideband that came with the kit, so having dual msd widebands hooked up to the EFI on both banks would definitely make it self tune easier. Maybe I need to give it a little more time to learn.

Default Dual wide band?

Ok so disregard my last post, I had a problem with my TPS sensor causing the system to run rich. After slotting the TPS sensor bolt holes and dialing in the correct voltages using a multimeter for idle and WOT it finally runs amazing. definitely has a better idle and throttle response compares to my factory, tuned ecu. I'm very happy with this efi. Especially since Power Auto media gave me and installed this on my 64 impala SS LS1 for Free for their magazine article.

Default Dual wide band?

The use of a second WBO2 sensor will be an add-on module that will plug in to the CAN BUSS. No release date has been set as of yet.