Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Atomic EFI LS work with fast intake manifolds?

Default Will Atomic EFI LS work with fast intake manifolds?

The "shelf" the brackets sit on have a curved spot where it comes off the center of the manifold. i will have to shave it flat, no big deal but I wanted to let people know.

The stock manifold has these cylinder shaped risers built in, and the fast does not. That picture FAST SHORT shows the way the setup lines up. The LS1 brackets put the centerline off by about 1/2 inch.

Glad to see this post. I'm looking at running a similar setup regarding the FAST 92 and MSD LS EFI. Does anyone know if I am going to need both #2950 & #2955? I have a '00 LS1 from a Camaro Z28 that i'm massaging into a '71 Camaro. I already have an LS6 Valley Cover and PRC HEADS among other internals.

Lrn2Go wrote:

1Slow7, what do you mean by "Also you will have to trim the FAST for the smaller brackets to fit. Approx. 1" tall spacers are needed as well." What do you need to trim, where, and what spacers are you running and why? Will the ls2 brackets, ls2 injectors, on a FAST 102mm intake not just all line up on it's own?

I expected it to not line up, but when I got my LS2 sized injectors it actually did fit without trimming. I had to tweak it a little bit to get it to line up, but it worked.

EV6 injectors.

Thanks for the info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12