Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Atomic EFI LS work with fast intake manifolds?

Default Will Atomic EFI LS work with fast intake manifolds?

Because I love this technology but also love the fast intakes and throttle body. So I was wondering am I able to use the atomic ls with a 92 or 102mm fuel air spark technology (FAST)intake .

msdtech1955 Guest

part number ?

msdforms@msdperformance.com

Latitude: 31.730125
    Longitude: -106.29673

SKU: 146302-LS1FIREBIRD

msdtech1955 Guest

yes sir, it sure will .

Attached files

WAIT! If you are building an engine from scratch like me, you do not need the add-on kit for the LS1. [FAST 102]

The taller LS1 brackets place the injectors 1/2" too far outward and dont line up. If you do not have injectors yet, buy LS2 shorty ones and skip the install kit.

Also you will have to trim the FAST for the smaller brackets to fit. Approx. 1" tall spacers are needed as well.

I basically just wasted my money on the install kit.

I have pics if needed.

first pic FAST

FAST 102 with LS1/6 bracket kit. Notice the outward position of injectors...

second pic FAST SHORT

With standard LS2 brackets included with kit.

Attached files

msdtech1955 Guest

ok, thanks

is that intake on the ground?

I needed better light so I leaned it against the pole for my front porch. One hand held it while the other took the picture.

Joe Soto said he would inform you, and hopefully anyone else interested in the same setup.

For anyone interested in FAST 102s with this setup:

Its just mocked up for now...

Attached files

Just wanted to share this info...

Running an LS2 with the FAST 92mm won't work with the ls2 brackets and ls2 injectors. You'll have to run ls1 injectors and brackets, or the ls2 injector spacers and the brackets. The brackets will physically not line up with the available holes.

1Slow7, what do you mean by "Also you will have to trim the FAST for the smaller brackets to fit. Approx. 1" tall spacers are needed as well." What do you need to trim, where, and what spacers are you running and why? Will the ls2 brackets, ls2 injectors, on a FAST 102mm intake not just all line up on it's own?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast