Thread: 116 new update

Default 116 new update

I see there is a new update, 116, anyone install it?

Default 116 new update

I went ahead and updated my efi, and it seems to idle a smoother(I think) and I notice that there is a new option, "power valve enrichment" in the advance options. What is this exactly and how do I set it up? Also, a word to the wise, you do have to re-setup your initial settings just like you did when you first installed it.

Default 116 new update

I did the update last night as well but have not had a chance to run or start the car. I am curious what this feature is for as well.

Default 116 new update

I installed the new updates as well last night and took off on a 700 mile trip to IL this morning. The only thing I noticed is I will have to reset my idle as it is consistently idling 50 to 75 RPM lower than what it is set at and the IAC is open much further now. I plan to reset it when I get to our destination tomorrow thinking that over 700 miles should be plenty of time to learn everything again. Everything is running well although my mileage is not as good as it was with a carburetor.

Default 116 new update

i plan to update mine over the weekend

Default 116 new update

I updated mine today, seems to run about the same (good). I also would

Like information on "power valve enrichment" setting.

7. Default 116 new update

Roybhood,

After making the updates where the same A/F ratios used? Can you leanout the cruise to 14 or better and add advance to 40 or so? I haven't been on a roadtrip to test the fuel useage.

Default 116 new update

Here is a new post with the description of the update:

http://www.atomicefi.com/forum.aspx?...=posts&t=16857