Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: -6 port adapter

fuseable Guest

Default -6 port adapter

Where can I get another -6 port adapter for the Atomic Throttle body? I tried a Earls fitting but the hex size was to big. The one that came with the throttle body is stamped FPS on one of the hex flats.

Default -6 port adapter

Funny, I was just looking for those myself.

http://www.summitracing.com/search/B...mance-Systems/

Part #'s on the fittings are 209006-BL for the 90

& 200106-BL for the straight.

If you are looking for the adapter that screws into the body,

it is NOT this one. FRA-495100-BL

See post by jpg559 below for the correct one.

fuseable Guest

Default -6 port adapter

I have the thread size figured out (-6 an o ring), the problem is the fitting that came with the throttle body takes a 11/16 wrench or socket, the Earls fitting takes a 13/16 socket. The larger hex on the fitting will not clear the machined area on the side of the throttle body where it screws in.

msdtech1955 Guest

Default -6 port adapter

call me , and i'll send you one.

fuseable Guest

Default -6 port adapter

Great, what is your contact info?

msdtech1955 Guest

Default -6 port adapter

YES BDUD...that will fit.....

jpg559 Guest

Default -6 port adapter

I wanted to let everyone know the adapter from Fragola (FRA-495100-BL) above will not work..this one has the 13/16" center section like the Earl's one which will interfere with the throttle body and not seal.

If you are looking at Summit, the 2 that will work are the Summit brand one and the Aeromotive one which have a 3/4" center section that will clear the throttle body.

Summit part #SUM-220166B

Aeromotive part #AEI-15606

Summit one is under $7 and the Aeromotive is $16. I went with the Summit one and it works perfect (ordered both just in case and cannot see a difference between them other than price).

John

Default -6 port adapter

Summit # Sum-220166B $6.95. I ordered 2 just to have an extra . Looks like the same # for the Aero one !

jpg559 Guest

Default -6 port adapter

Your right, I switched the 2 part numbers on accident.....corrected my post also

John

Default -6 port adapter

Sorry guys for posting wrong info. I corrected my post.

Also ordered the Summit one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast