Thread: Wires for O2 Sensor

Default Wires for O2 Sensor

The location I have come up with for my atomic will require me to extend the wires for the O2 sensor 3-4 feet is this problem? Does MSD offer a pre-made extension or the O2 harness?

msdtech1955 Guest

you can extend it , if you ....( use good crimps or solder )..............

NO MISSLE CAPS OR WIRE NUTS FROM LOWE'S.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Default Wires for O2 Sensor

now thats funny......at the shop....we have seen people use lowes house switches and

light dimmers to control electric fans....

heck, we even had a guy run the orange wire from the msd 6 box to a neon

switch inside,using speaker wire..

and dont get me started on amp meters!

@ MSDTech1955, Thanks for your help, I was planning on using solder and heatshrink.

@ Dirk Diggler, lol.. I guess I could always use a couple trailer pigtails for that refined redneck look.