Thread: 1970 442

Default 1970 442

I have a restored 1970 442 with some mondello heads and cam. Will your EFI bolt directly to the stock manifold in place of the rochester quadrajet? Will the factory ram air system still fit in place on top of it?

msdtech1955 Guest

Default 1970 442

it is the same foot print as a holley 4150 carb...

but, they make an adaptor from quad manifold to a holley carb..

check with holley or mr.gasket for that plate.

Attached files

Default 1970 442

Thanks.

Can I have the hight? I need to see if it can fit under the stock oldsmobile air cleaner.

msdtech1955 Guest

Default 1970 442

here you go.

Attached files

Default 1970 442

Thanks

Can I also have the dimensions from the other side, with the injector height? If it can fit under the factory air cleaner, I am looking forward to purchasing one.

msdtech1955 Guest

Default 1970 442

here ya go

Attached files