Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no reply errors

Default no reply errors

I'm trying to plot a new drive shaft curve but after 3 dots it keeps giving me an error code. "Plot tree rev limit curve p1 trace 1". I tried loading a drive shaft curve with 3 curves; 1 for rev limit, 1 for retard a, and 1 for retard b. I keep getting the same error code. Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong? Thanks

This is what I get after uploading the file to the arc module.

arc module sw version is 1.0.2 April 4, 2012
    msdview version 4.1.23.26741 January 2, 2015

[IMG]Screenshot (3) by f86sabre2000, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]Screenshot (2) by f86sabre2000, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]Screenshot (4) by f86sabre2000, on Flickr[/IMG]

msdtech1955 Guest

what is the serial number on your unit..

S/n 1503 is the number. It was purchased 2 weeks ago through jegs.

msdtech1955 Guest

WELL unfortunately, we need that unit sent back in for a re-flash

http://www.msdignition.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18253

I'll get an rma# Monday. I was using a windows 8.1 laptop with the module. I switched to a windows 7 with msdview version 3.3.3 and the arc module accepted changes to the curve.

Default 7761 Module same errors after being sent to msd

I recieved my 7761 module from MSD today. The printout said that your techs did not find any problem with it and it did not need reprogramming. I hooked it up and I am still getting the same errors. I am using MSDView4 with windows 8. If I use MSDView 3 with windows 7 it works fine. I prefer using view 4 because I can open both the 7761 and the grid modules at the same time. I tried downloading view4 to my windows 7 laptop but the download link is not available at this time.

Any suggestions?

MSDTECH80 Guest

Where did you download the MSD view software 4.1.123 ? That software version is not correct one for the 7730.

I got it from the promag 44 site. I work on a blower car too. I thought it was the same.

msdtech1955 Guest

oh no....some how ..."mainly on yellow bullet " they passed around that link and caused all sorts of problems ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast