Thread: instructional video

Default instructional video

Is there anywhere on the internet where someone can find a step by step instructional video on how to use the 7761?
    Im not much of a reader, but videos are a hole different ball game!!:thumbup1:

msdtech1955 Guest

working on it ....:thumbup1:

Thank you Sir, I hope its ready soon!!

Was just wondering how vid is coming along????

msdtech1955 Guest

whew, we have been busy with races and seminars.......and it is still being made .....will post it ...when it gets done.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you and sorry to bother you but, Could you be hire for your services track side or do you know of anyone that has your knowledge about the Grid and Arc Module that would be will to travel to tune for a weekend?

msdtech1955 Guest

myself, I stick to the west coast with blown altered and pro mods...but..
    you may want to ask on yellowbullet ...there is a handful of guys that know this inside and out...seattle mike -afro maro --

is there any video ready yet????

any new video?