26 Lbs injectors
    2 1/2 exhaust pipes
    X pipe
    Series 10 Flomaster Exhaust Mufflers
    Nuts

To Come: Long Headers, 58mm TB, Chip, B&M Trans Shift Kit
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Chip Guidance for the Green Machine

I would like to make it a street strip car, my goal is to get as close to 400HP with out having to do major mechanical work (pistons, heads, cam) and not nitrous. I believe I'm heading down the right path here but now I'm down to chip and throttle body selection. I would like to select a decent chip that would create a decent amout of power. Now that I have the spark and bigger injectors I feel that the engine is choking because of the 48mm original throttle body. This is why I'm stuck between 52 or 58mm throttle body and a proper chip to fit the application. Can I get feedback? Thanks.

msdtech1955 Guest

any cam or head upgrades?

What would you recommend for cam and heads? Im thinking something that is street legal that can make decent power yet the cam lope that would scare the wannabees away. Can you help on the selection process? I know I'll make the final decision. Any help is appreciated. Thanks