Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grid with 7763 added!!

Multiple times, and it's pinned the same on all connectors, solenoids disconnected and connected no controller connection

Guess send back??

not sure what the hell happen but after connecting and disconnecting with my old tuning laptop still no connection to the 7763, but after connecting with my lil mini tuning laptop acer brand, i disconnected the from 7730 and then hit connect and another connection showed with nothing but ?????? ??? in the name fields but clicked on it and bamm it connects and light comes on and i am able to set it up!!!!!!!

msdtech1955 Guest

does your laptop have version 2 or 4.5 .net frameworks?

http://www.microsoft.com/net/downloads

Question

I am having the same problem with my grid 7762 addition. Do you follow the same steps as above?:bored:

msdtech1955 Guest

what version of windows do you have?

same problem here. using version 4.3.3.20367 with windows 10. plugged in the can bus with the 7763 and also 7761. nothing. tried to disconnect and reconnect several times. any suggestions ? thx, mike.

msdtech1955 Guest

what shows up on the menu ?

grid start up menu.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mrj1273 View Post
    same problem here. using version 4.3.3.20367 with windows 10. plugged in the can bus with the 7763 and also 7761. nothing. tried to disconnect and reconnect several times. any suggestions ? thx, mike.
    I initially had a similar problem with windows 7 and msdview v3.
    to resolve the issue I made sure the key was on and then clicked on disconnect and then connect,a window then opened giving me the oiption of clicking on the grid or a number of ???? which ended up being the 7763.
    I was then able to program the 7763 and the light was lit on the module.

When I tried msdview v4 it did not respond when I clicked on the 7763 option so was not able to open it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12