Thread: Pro data for Macbook - coming 2014

VLS1 Guest

Default Pro data for Macbook - coming 2014

Make it happen MSD, plenty of people want to use the more superior computer they already have, being Mac computers, not to mention actual useful battery life that will make it to a race track!

Look at the world of specialized software which is virtually all Apple compatible now or even preferred - eg. Audio engineering software which is generally far more stable when used with Mac operating systems.

So this isn't a suggestion, it is a demand from the people who keep your business alive - the customer base!

Mac compatible MSD software - let's see it happen 2014 guys, thanks in advance!

PS. If you don't do it, I know a hacker capable of creating it - and I will market it myself.

msdtech1955 Guest

passed it along to engineering.

VLS1 Guest

Good idea, as it can only add more to the selling points, for your products which are programmed using pro data software.