Thread: stick car need help with nitrous activation please

Default stick car need help with nitrous activation please

I have a new 7720 and 7730 I am installing in my car this week. It has a single stage of nitrous on it now also, I currently have a wot switch on it that is wired in thru a 12v on off switch, also have a clutch switch that is in the car that I have not used yet. lenco car so once clutch is up it stays there. how do I wire it so I can put it on the wood to launch the car and not be dumping no2 in it while waiting on the tree, I made one pass on my old system which was a 7al2 with a 2 step, I just didn't hold her on the limiter that pass.I have searched thru a lot of drawings here but haven't seen one that I feel is like mine. Great forum :thumbup1:

msdtech1955 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by msdtech1955 View Post
    here ya go.
    Attachment 3014
    Thanks for the quick reply :thumbup1:

should the clutch switch be n.o or n.c ? same question on the wot switch. thanks

would you please show me what the screen should look like using the retard wire and the 2 step setting launch at 6400 also if I wanted to activate the n02 lets say a half second into the run thanks again Tom

Anyone got any ideas on this ? I was hoping to go racing tomorrow with this new ignition. thanks for your time in advance Tom

still need help, got all the relays wired up just need to know if the clutch switch needs to be grounded with the clutch engaged or grounded with the clutch released... also screen shot for set up using the violet or step 2 wire to turn spray on

msdtech1955 Guest

i believe a tech is emailing you a drawing

yes he did. thank yiu

Quote Originally Posted by fmfire672 View Post
    still need help, got all the relays wired up just need to know if the clutch switch needs to be grounded with the clutch engaged or grounded with the clutch released... also screen shot for set up using the violet or step 2 wire to turn spray on
    Mr MSD tech
    Could you please attach the drawing mentioned in this post
    Thank you ..neil