Thread: Help for 7730

greenduster71 Guest

Default Help for 7730

i am looking for the wiring diagram and screen directions for an electric solenoid to shift from low to high gear using the shift light output (yellow/white stripe) wire shifting at 7200... ignition is all power grid.. thank you for any help you can give me...:001_unsure:

msdtech1955 Guest

greenduster71 Guest

thankyou for all the help...now will this way hold the solenoid open until the 7200 rpm target is reached,then it releases? do i put both of the settings at 15,000?:001_unsure:

msdtech1955 Guest

so, this is a "SPRING LOADED " shifter ...where you remove 12 volts to make it shift.

greenduster71 Guest

Yes, from biondo racing products

greenduster71 Guest

do you have a diagram for my type, spring loaded ? and do i put the points to 15,000? thanks again for your help..