Thread: Diagram for 7al-3 two stages and brake

Sbc70 Guest

Default Diagram for 7al-3 two stages and brake

I was wondering if you could help me with a diagram for the 7al-3 using a Trans brake, two stages (nos big shot and sportsman fogger) using the retard functions also. I am using the Bosch 5 pin relays for the interrupt relay and solenoids. No timer or controller. second stage on push button on the wheel.
    Thanks for the help.

msdtech1955 Guest

Sbc70 Guest

I may have forgot to add one thing. On my ARC box it has nitrous switches for arming etc. would the arm switch on my box be the "switch you are referring to in your diagram for the first stage. The switch on the arc box is already supplied with 12v. I was not to clear on this, I was not planning on using the RAS either, just having the first unit engage after the Trans break is released. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks again.

msdtech1955 Guest

version 2 without the r.a.s. ..........

forum version 2.JPG

Sbc70 Guest

If you could help me with the switch you have on the diagram, would the "arm" wire on my arc box replace the switch you have designated on the relay? The wire on the arc box is supplied with 12v through the box. Thanks.

msdtech1955 Guest

as long as you have a way of turning it on and off ,,then yes that would work..

do any of the nitrous companies post drawings?

Sbc70 Guest

Most I have seen have a controller in with it. I have one out of a magazine but the interupt relays are wired different from yours.