Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7531 to activate my 2nd stage of n20

Default 7531 to activate my 2nd stage of n20

i have a question i have a 7531 in my car ,could i use it to turn my second stage of n20 on? and if so how would i wire it ?any skechtes?
    my first stage is run with the nos15835b nos controller wich it works of ground ,so i couldnt use my micro switch since it works of ground right?
    thanks in advanced:thumbup1::thumbup1:

msdtech1955 Guest

7531 2 stages trans brake plus programming.JPG

like this... but, shoot me a p/m ( email address() for a bigger copy

here is how i currently have my first stage wired, i was wondering how could i activate my second stage of n20 with my 7531.
    here is my email nico133@hotmail.com
    thanks in advanced
    Attached Images Attached Images

Any help????:001_huh:

msdtech1955 Guest

email sent

so here is the sketch i did....is this right????
    Attached Images Attached Images

msdtech1955 Guest

so on the first stage ...you want the timer to turn on nitrous...and not when the trans brake is released.....

msdtech1955 Guest

and on the second stage ...you just want the second stage to be turned on just with the time switch feature on the 7531......

On the first stage I want it to come on as soon was in let go of transbrake and progress it if necessary, second stage want it to come on time base thru 7531 box(delayed after transbrake is released )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast