Thread: Power Grid 7730 Rev Limit

Question Power Grid 7730 Rev Limit

I just installed the 7730 Power Grid with a 7AL-3 and 7751 Launch Control in my 'Cuda with a 810ci Hemi. The transbrake launch rpm rev limit is set at 4500 rpm but the rpm goes to 5600. The Power Grid and Racepak show transbrake activation. The rpm will stop at 4500 rpm for a fraction of second, then quickly climb to 5600 rpm and stabilizes. Is there a way to get control of this rpm set point?

msdtech1955 Guest

Email us a file. Also, crank trigger or just a distributor? techsupport@msdignition.com

Default Power Grid 7730 Rev Limit

I'll send a file and I just use a crank trigger.

I was wondering if tech support got the file that I sent?

msdtech1955 Guest

No sir, never have seen it. Please resend.

Did this ever get resolved? I've purchased three Grid boxes and all of them do the same thing. I'm hoping it's in the tune.

Please open a new thread if you are able, and also if you are able, please email any datalogs that you have to msdforms@msdperofrmance.com so we can take a look at it. If you do make a new post, please detail what the units are exactly doing and how it's wires. Thank you.