Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MSD 6425 (Digital 6AL) and MSD 8732 (Digital 2 Step) Issues

flat4tom Guest

Yep. Thanks MSD support. You guys did a great job for me.

Tom

jair49 Guest

Default I have the same problem, I could send the information on how to correct the error

I have the same problem, I could send the information on how to correct the error
    Quote Originally Posted by msdtech1955 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMHPUHpCvpk

tom , got the problem solved....:thumbup1:

now hang foot in that bug.....

msdtech1955 Guest

huh :blink::blink:

jair49 Guest

Default I have the same trouble with a 6AL and 2step 8732

Quote Originally Posted by jair49 View Post
    I have the same problem, I could send the information on how to correct the error
    Hi We bought a 6425 6AL with a 8732, and dont woks we trying to conect with a friend one and doesn't work anyway, dials and made the Limit on 6AL, but doesn't work at 2 step, it change the light in the device but doesn't limit the RPM's

we are usin the same harness, a Taylor 8mm Wires, Bosch Platinum +2 Spaks, a 009 Distributor and a Compufire Ignitor device

we are from Mexico, and need help to resolve this truouble, because we have a race in a couple of weeks

I have the same issues on my second box now. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

give us a call sir so we can see if we will have to have you send it in

Sent in on Monday

thank you and have a good day
    shake-n-bake

Hi there! Same problem here. Please share how to make it work.
    Pertronix billet distributor II.
    MSD blaster coil.
    6al & digital 2 step. Thank you

Please start a new thread.
    shake-n-bake

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast