Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: custom drawings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    msdtech1955 Guest

Default custom drawings

:thumbup1:first post .... if your looking for some help with a drawing in a nitrous application (digi-set-relays-retards) :001_cool:..this would be the place... dont be afraid to ask .

i'll start off with this normal one.
    2_step_nitrous_latching_relay 7531.JPG

msdtech1955 Guest

What diagram would be the best for my application, Im running a single stage plate and a bang button, 6al box, transbrake, and now a 8975 timing controler. What would be a good diagram to wire it so that when im on the trans brake, the motor is still at full timing, and the solenoids are disabled, and when I release the trans brake, it pulls timing, and enables the nitrous . I know it will end up going through relays, and I have them, just need a little info. Thanks fellas

msdtech1955 Guest

do you wish to use timers?

No, I won't be using timers at this moment. I'm figuring I will be using the first 3 stages to pull the amount of timing that I need. I think I will set the engine at 34* and pull anywhere from 10 to 12*. Thanks again!!

msdtech1955 Guest

drawing it up right now... also p/m me your email address ...so you can see it bigger :thumbup1:

cj ford Guest

mcat Guest

nitrous application can you draw this up? relays and all. i will be using heavy duty golf cart continuous duty (ford starter type) relays for my nos/ fuel solenoids and regular 30 amp for the trans brake .. i think
    grid 7730
    box7720
    coil 8261
    box 7751
    and edelbrock 79100 progressive
    WOT switch
    i need a revlimiter while on the trans brake
    i want full timing until transbrake is released then initial timing dump to 11-15 total from 34-36 then i want to be able to map the timing with the grid.
    i think thats what i want what do you think?:lol:

msdtech1955 Guest

and where are you using those solenoids?

the controller ...takes the load on the nitrous solenoids....
    so i assume , you wanted to use those in line?

more info would help (

mcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by msdtech1955 View Post
    and where are you using those solenoids?

the controller ...takes the load on the nitrous solenoids....
    so i assume , you wanted to use those in line?

more info would help (
    the progressive box runs through the solenoid grounds. the relays will be for the hot side of the solenoinds when the system is armed..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast