Thread: 7al3 or 2 digital 7

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    C-RICE Guest

Default 7al3 or 2 digital 7

I have bought a mustang coupe with a brand new 7al3 already included wondering is this a good ignition to use with a BBC nitrous motor having 2 systems a plate and a fogger or is it worth it to spend the 900 or with on the digital 7 in which I can control the nitrous systems and tune them better just the give and take and do you think it's worth it to go with the digital 7 with my setup..thanks in advance

msdtech1955 Guest

you trying to control timng curves ? i.c.t.?

ramp curves?

or just something basic? nitrous comes on..then you retard x amount of degrees?

C-RICE Guest

I may need to integrate it with a curve to stay down on the track want to be able to keep the car straight and down see alot of them yank the wheels up awful hard I got wheelie bars but want to be able to take them off eventually

msdtech1955 Guest

:thumbup1:your better off using a power grid. best bang for the buck
    and will cover all your needs.

http://www.msdignition.com/Products/...ller_Only.aspx