Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the EFI section dead???

yard351 Guest

Default Is the EFI section dead???

I'm trying to get some info on the Blaster EFI. Is the EFI forum still active??

msd_admin Guest

Unfortunately we have discontinued the Blaster EFI. The forum is still open for those who still have systems.

MSD Admin

yard351 Guest

Can I get a list of sensors I need for this system? I know they are GM but I need the years to use. Also, is there any I can talk to about this system?

yard351 Guest

EFI section gone??? I'm in the middle of my build and have alot of info saved in that thread. How can I access it?

msdtech1955 Guest

hey jeff, what are you looking for?

yard351 Guest

I need the info on the speed sensor. My memory isn't as good as it used to be. I am going to try to use the auto meter speed sensor and you had a contact for me.

msdtech1955 Guest

talk to jim or doug over there at autometer.

yard351 Guest

What kind of voltage is the TOSS looking for? Is it a 5v or 12v? Also, is the TOSS + the VCC and the - the signal input? I'm going to try and fire it up by the end of the month. I have the TOSS, trigger and the main power left to go. Had to make some rad. hoses and vacuume lines and should be set. I'll let you know how it goes.

msdtech1955 Guest

5 volt :001_smile:

yard351 Guest

Tried to connect to the blaster today and was not able to. I don't think it likes windows 7. I've had trouble with other programs also. I'll try to get a XP machine and try it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast