Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can i get a lil help

tripledsracing Guest

Default can i get a lil help

i made a post about 4217 ignition im having probs with and a lil help would be apprecite..

tripledsracing Guest

2 days and still no help....HELLOOOOOOOO ANYBODY OUT THERE..lol...

tripledsracing Guest

3 days....:001_huh:

tripledsracing Guest

:thumbdown:

Sorry for the delay on an answer but it looks like we are having some problems on our powersports forums. Can you please give me a phone number and the best time for me to call you?

If you need anymore help please give me a call at 1-888-258-3835.

Thank you
    Ray

tripledsracing Guest

i finally got the ignition to work decent but there is a few settings i need to know what to run..here is my #276-546-0042 call after 3:00pm my name is david thanks

Just tried calling you but for some reason it looks like the number you gave us is incorrect. Can you please verify the phone number so we can give you a call back.

If you need anymore help please give me a call at 1-888-258-3835.

Thank you
    Ray

tripledsracing Guest

call again please..276-546-0042

tripledsracing Guest

if u cant call bac just answer me a few ?s please the 1st one is what seeting should i have the trig set on i have 2 i can choose from i have it set on crank right now but do i need cam?..another what about tachin there is 3 to choose i have it set on mag but there is hall,two tab which one of these?..my pickup ref is set at 61..lmk thanks

tripledsracing Guest

also for some odd reason i cant get the monitor on the program to show anything?..also the curve windows dont neither and i go to the top were it says view and it dont have were i can click on a-b curve neither can u tell me what im doing wrong?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast