Thread: bring back the MVP program so small jobbers can sell your products again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dirkdigler Guest

Default bring back the MVP program so small jobbers can sell your products again

haven't sold a single MSD item since you pulled the MVP program from us a few months back. due to the fact that i cant sell product cheaper than what i pay for it to compete with mail order. Hows the open pricing policy going for ya ? i talked to two of my large warehouse distributors last week and both said their sales for MSD products severely dropped off after you pulled the MVP program and they both do not see any chance of an increase until something is done about the pricing. I talked to your rep at the Keystone show in NJ and he was praying that the MVP Program will be reinstated because in his words" i am sick and tired of people bitching to me about mail order prices since the MVP program was suspended"

QIKGTS Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dirkdigler View Post
    haven't sold a single MSD item since you pulled the MVP program from us a few months back. due to the fact that i cant sell product cheaper than what i pay for it to compete with mail order. Hows the open pricing policy going for ya ? i talked to two of my large warehouse distributors last week and both said their sales for MSD products severely dropped off after you pulled the MVP program and they both do not see any chance of an increase until something is done about the pricing. I talked to your rep at the Keystone show in NJ and he was praying that the MVP Program will be reinstated because in his words" i am sick and tired of people bitching to me about mail order prices since the MVP program was suspended"
    Things must be bad if the dealers are bitching, right out in the open, on their own website... Nobody from MSD even gave you a call, did they? Hmmm..... Guess they don't need your business, or mine for that matter... :thumbdown: