Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6al cutting out

I run a 6al with a blaster 2 coil in my turbo charged honda prelude. After about 40min the car starts misfiring and then dies and refuses to start for about 10 mins. I have the 6al mounted under the carpet were the stock ecu used to sit. Does the 6al need airflow? I put it under there because i figured in car temps are way lower than underbonnet temps. I also live in new zealand so its a long process to send to the states to get it sorted. Any ideas

this blaster 2 how do you have it mounted? and yes the 6al does need air flow to keep it cool so it may be coming into a heat issue
    shake-n-bake

Quote Originally Posted by Preludebb1 View Post
    I run a 6al with a blaster 2 coil in my turbo charged honda prelude. After about 40min the car starts misfiring and then dies and refuses to start for about 10 mins. I have the 6al mounted under the carpet were the stock ecu used to sit. Does the 6al need airflow? I put it under there because i figured in car temps are way lower than underbonnet temps. I also live in new zealand so its a long process to send to the states to get it sorted. Any ideas
    Please start a new thread instead of tagging onto somebody else's thread.
    Makes it easier to read a new thread instead of wondering how the conversation strayed.

Gary
    Regards, Gary

yes that is a very good point. thank you
    shake-n-bake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12