Thread: Fully Charged Battery?

DRAGRACER1 Guest

Default Fully Charged Battery?

Can you tell me what voltage the low batt error code goes out. I have charged my dry cell FBG batteries (I run two) up to 12.8 and I still get the code, I'm hoping the bank can go to at least 13.8 or so (new batteries), no cam sync is on two. I know how to get rid of that. :001_huh: thanks greg

Default codes

Hello,
    Unfortunately the low battery code will come up regardless of your battery voltage. This can be turned off with our hand held programmer part number 7550 or you might try going into the software and setting the alerts to scan zero. This should turn it off. If it does not please let me know. Thanks, Bret- MSD Powersports Tech

Posting Permissions