Thread: My 85 k5 blazer... just a mud truck...

dnchevyman Guest

Default My 85 k5 blazer... just a mud truck...

here it is, its just a mud truck...

specs
    JMS Racing built 383 roller motor making 546hp/530tq at the flywheel
    th350 tranny with red clutches, Ultrabell bellhousing, etc etc
    boss hog 2800-3200 rpm stall with dual anti-ballooning plates
    np208 transfer case
    Dana 60 axles with 4.10 gears
    6" rough country lift
    150 shot of nitrous via NX plate system
    MSD PRO BILLET DISTRIBUTOR
    MSD HVC Ignition with soft touch rev controll (7000 rpm pill)

This is a pic of the truck first put together, i have since redone the wiring, cleaned up the engine bay, and installed the nitrous. but my digital camera is dead so no newer pics... and ive also fixed the two wires that burnt on the old headers so im all msd wires now once again.

truck_nut Guest

Yeah headers have a tendency of burning the spark plug wires if stock...hard to get rid of these rigs my family has had our '79 for 26 years!