Thread: need help

gamer Guest

Exclamation need help

Yall need more tech help for this forum i have been waiting for 5 days no fo a responce on my run on problem,and yes i do see you have a large site but i hace only seen 2 msd tech's on line and they are hardly ever here.:angry:

usdart Guest

Default Run On?

I am not a Tech but I'll try to help you if you like?

Run on means? I am guessing that the engine runs after you turn off the ignition switch?

If so...check your timing, I have been there more than once!!

gamer Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by usdart
    I am not a Tech but I'll try to help you if you like?

Run on means? I am guessing that the engine runs after you turn off the ignition switch?

If so...check your timing, I have been there more than once!!
    My Run on problem is fixed, I had the Alt- Wire going after the master Kill Switch and that was causing the problem, I ran my alt and Main MSD Red to the battery and it solved my problem. Thanks but a run on is like you don't cut the car off when usind a MSD Box not sure about other brands, I thaught MSD was the only one out there LOL, not a timming run on Again Thanks for tring to help.:001_smile: