Thread: 1979 Mustang

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gamer Guest

Default 1979 Mustang

My 79 Mustang MSD Controled and equiped, MSD-8582 Distributor, MSD-6420 6AL w/Rev, MSD Wired and Blaster 2 Coil, Motor is a 86 302 All new internals.:thumbup1:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Eric David Bru Guest

Cool

Lookin' good~!

Post up some picts of the whole car too.

EDB

gamer Guest

Talking 79 stang

I added 1 more, Sorry i was only allowed to upload 5 files total, here is a link to the first and second test run.:scared:
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/f...5101620bed.htm

gamer Guest

Wink The 79 Stang Progress

Here are some pics i took this morning,keep in mind i still need to finish the primer,but i am hoping to go to The Rock this weekend 3/7/08. One pic is what the car looked like when i got it.:001_tt1:

gamer Guest

Cool 83 Mustang

I also took a few shots of my 83 with a 86 front clip,I still have to get the 150 shot tuned with the new Vortech SC 8 to 10 psi.:sneaky2:

Eric David Bru Guest

Cool

Looking much better than when you got it!!

What color are you going to paint her?

EDB