Thread: Bombardier Seadoo 700cc

Bouchard Pierre Guest

Default Bombardier Seadoo 700cc

Could you explain how to instal a MDS 6A and a tach adaptor 8920 on
    a Rotax motor 700cc, it is used on a Seadoo Bombardier.

Pierre Bouchard
    bouchard.pierre@stas.biz

Sorry to say but the MSD 6A was not designed to be used on a Rotax 700cc engine. At this time we do not offer a system for your application but we are working on new system at this time. Can you please give me more details on what you are looking for and if you are racing this engine or not.

Thank you

Ray

Bouchard Pierre Guest

Default Rotax MD6a

Hello Ray
    I do not intend to race with my <Sea Doo Rotax 700 cc.

The only system we made was for the Sea Doo 720 engine and it was a Total Loss Kit. Sorry to say we know longer make this kit but you may be able to find it online. The only thing is once you install this kit you will have no charging system. If you have anymore questions please let me know.

Thank you