Thread: 8969 rpm window switch and servo

sonicdave Guest

Default 8969 rpm window switch and servo

I have a power valve servo that I need to open at 6000 rpm and close at 5800rpm.Will the 8969 work with this? Do I connect the yellow to one side of the servo and the grey to the other?
    thanks
    Dave

MSD POWERSPORTS 2 Guest

Hello Dave,

You can use the 8969 as long as your ignition system is inductive… meaning that you have 12 volts present at the coils when the ignition key switch is in the ON position, you’ll need a voltmeter to verify this.

Once you verify 12 volts at the coils this is how the wiring will look on an inductive ignition system.

Red to Switch 12 volts
    Black to Ground
    Yellow to what ever you are activating
    White to Negative side of coil
    Grey will not be used.

Post me back if you need additional information.
    Thank you, Markel.